Our list of clients include Government agencies, Universities, Enterprises, Utilities, Vendors, and Startups. Below is a list some key past and present clients:
If you are a company looking for smarter solutions for your Smart City, Smart Utility, and Smart Building, we can help. We are experts in Energy, Water, Transportation, IoT, Telecommunications, and Software markets and technologies.
Our customers include Cities, Enterprises, Utilities, Vendors, and Startups. CMG’s mission is to help define and accelerate the digitalization and transformation of our customers.
Our consulting services include the development of Corporate Strategy, White Papers, Reports, Assessments, Gap Analysis, Benchmarking, Designs, Architectures, Roadmaps, Use Cases, Business Models, Business Cases, Marketing Programs, Go-to-Market Plans, IT/OT Management, IT Strategy, OT Strategy, Product Innovation, Funding Strategy, and M&A Strategy.
For utilities, cities, and enterprises, we provide world-class strategies, processes, and best practices on how to design, build, run, and optimize all elements of planning and operational execution.
For vendors and startups, we offer proven strategies and tactical methods to accelerate product innovation, go-to-market planning and commercialization, and building of ecosystems.
The CMG team has created many strategic plans, performed many assessments, performed many benchmark studies, developed several smart city plans, designed many smart grid roadmaps and architectures, designed several microgrid architectures, designed many telecom networks architectures, developed plans for building owners to get off-grid, developed and commercialized over 40 products and services, developed many IT transformation plans, developed several OT transformation plans, created IT/OT governance plans and frameworks, built many product road maps, facilitated innovation management for multiple vendors, developed many new business cases and business model templates and frameworks with tracking performance, built over 40 go-to-market plans for vendors and startups, helped raise funding for many startups, and architected the selling of several companies.
- Technology innovation strategy and roadmap for midsize utility
- Smart Cities, smart utilities, and smart buildings strategic plan for leading global vendor
- Smart Buildings go-to-market plan and commercialization for energy management startup
- Smart Cities strategy and go-to-market plan for Fortune 20 company
- BigData commercialization strategy for international startup
- Partnership Expansion and M&A strategy for Grid Sensor Manufacturer
- Smart Energy strategy and go-to-market plan for two Fortune 500 companies
- Smart Cities strategy and roadmap for a large city
- DER & Microgrid plan for midsize utility
- Smart Cities strategy and go-to-market plan for Fortune 50 company
- Industrial IoT strategy, go-to-market plan and built ecosystem for a midsize international vendor
- Smart Grid roadmap and architecture for a medium size US utility
- Electric Vehicle modeling and charging plan for international utility
- BigData strategy, go-to-market plan, and built ecosystem for a startup
- Smart Buildings and Smart Cities strategy and go-to-market plan for a midsize international vendor
- Cybersecurity go-to-market strategy for a Fortune 1000 company
- Buildings IoT (BIoT) strategy, go-to-market plan and ecosystem for a startup
- BigData energy strategy and product roadmap for large startup
- Smart Grid roadmap and architecture for a medium size international utility
- Smart Utilities strategy and go-to-market plan for leading event company
- Cloud Computing strategy for a Fortune 500 energy company
- BigData go-to-market plan and ecosystem for startup
- Smart Cities strategy and roadmap for a small city
- Energy Storage study for vendor
- Smart Grid roadmap and architecture for a small international utility
- Smart Cities strategy and roadmap for a medium size city
- Smart Grid roadmap and architecture for a large size US utility
- Smart Energy conference strategy and go-to-market plan for leading research firm